Friday, November 11, 2011

Success

Yesterday in my spiritual direction session, Sister Joan advised me that true success is determined by how well I use the gifts that God has given me. She reminded me that sometimes I won't feel the way I want to feel about things that really have been successful. That I just need to put myself in places where I can be of service, and I never know who I'll touch. Well, today I got to experience success, and that felt really good. I felt good about my performance, and then got to feel ever better when the feedback was so positive. The women at the conference were truly touched and inspired by what I shared. I realize I am blessed to complete that kind of circuit of fulfillment, and also realize that I won't always experience such closure and completion. So, today, I'm grateful for it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment